Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
40g cashew nuts
1 tbsp vegetable oil
800g green king prawns, deveined and deshelled
15g (3cm piece) fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced into matchsticks
(minced ginger can be used in place of fresh if prefered)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 small birdseye chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
1 bunch broccolini, halved lengthways
2 large red capsicum, cut into strips
4 cups (1 medium head) cauliflower, cut into florets (2 cups for
the stirfry and 2 cups for the rice)
100g (1 cup) snow peas, halved
4 spring onions, trimmed and quartered
1 lime, juiced (40ml)
1 tbsp water
½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
1. Over a low heat gently toast the cashew nuts in a wok until lightly golden and set aside.
2. Heat half the oil in the wok over a high heat and stir-fry the prawns in batches for 2-3 minutes or until pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, toast the ginger, garlic and chilli in the remaining oil, then add the broccolini, capsicum, cauliflower, snow peas and spring onions. Cook for 2 minutes then add the lime juice and water and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Return the prawns to the pan, mix well.
4. Prepare the cauliflower rice (as per directions on page 3).
5. Serve the stir fry on a bed of cauliflower rice (if desired), sprinkle with cashew nuts and garnish with coriander.
Save time by
purchasing your prawns already cooked and shelled from the deli!
1 Serve =
2 units protein
2 unit fats
2 units vegetables
This recipe features in the Fast/Fresh/Flexi Cookbook, available in store for every new starter on The Flexi Program.
Pick up a Flexi shake pack in store, or book a FREE Impromy consultation at your local pharmacy. Find your closest participating pharmacist on our store locator.